Background

Monday, January 20, 2014

My Little Red Bicycle

 

One of the things on my 101 in 1001 list was to buy a pretty bicycle. First of all, I have always wanted a cute bike to ride around on. Then when we moved to Korea there were adorable bikes all over the place. We don't have a car in Korea but there is public transportation galore here (trains, buses, taxis, etc). Plus it is really easy to get anywhere in town on a bicycle here too. School is close enough for me to ride my bike too. Getting a bike was something that I had always wanted to look into but just never got around to. However, fate stepped in and someone that I know who is leaving the country soon had a bike she was selling. I JUMPED on her offer. I know that I will only be in the country for another 6 months but that is still enough time to enjoy the bike and it was cheaper than buying a brand new bike. Then I will sell it to another wonderful teacher when I leave. It's a win-win. Isn't she cute? Her name is Penelope. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment